This shirt will be raising funds for Anthony (Tank) and Erin. Erin was diagnosed with thyroid cancer a couple years and thankfully was told she is cancer free this year. Just when they thought they were free from cancer, Anthony was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma this fall. He is currently going through chemo treatments. Erin and Anthony are out of work for the rest of the year and are still trying to get back on their feet financially from Erin’s cancer treatments and surgeries. Now they have more bills coming in! We would love to support them through this t-shirt that we designed for them!
Anthony goes by the nickname “Tank” and we firmly believe that this trial will be leading to triumph!
You can learn more and see continued updates on their Go Fund Me page: https://www.gofundme.com/manage/anthonyanderin
Here at Hot Mess Marketplace, we believe that every shape and size should be celebrated as equals which means you will never see us charging more for our curvy guys and gals! Curvy and beautiful should never cost you more!
**ALL Sales are Final. No Returns or Exchanges**
**Props in Photo not included**
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping