Our “Be Their Voice” T-shirt is a way for us to stand alongside those fighting to Save our children from human trafficking. This continues to be a huge issue in our world and we need to do everything possible to continue to raise awareness. A percentage of the proceeds for this shirt will go to Hope For Justice founded by Natalie Grant. They not only do so much to try and prevent sex trafficking in our world, but they also have rescued victims from ages 1-63! After rescuing victims they offer opportunity for them to restore through survivor-centered aftercare. This is a great organization to support and we hope you join us in continuing to raise awareness!
You can read more about Hope For Justice here: https://hopeforjustice.org
Here at Hot Mess Marketplace, we believe that every shape and size should be celebrated as equals which means you will never see us charging more for our curvy guys and gals! Curvy and beautiful should never cost you more!
**ALL Sales are Final. No Returns or Exchanges**
**Props in Photo not included**
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping